Food date-opened sticker labels. Write the date (mm/dd/yy) on a jar, container, or package of food opened before storing it in your refrigerator, freezer, or pantry.
Save money by eliminating food waste and save the planet with zero-waste.
Stop guessing how long a bottle food has been open in your refrigerator and stop food waste.
- Opened jars of condiments (mayo, ketchup, mustard)
- Opened jars of salsa, pesto, barbecue sauce
- Opened jars of specialty items (capers, olives, asian sauces)
- Opened packages of cheese or dairy items (sour cream)
- Opened tetra packs
- Packages of dry goods (flour, baking soda, oats, legumes, rice)
- Packages of cookies, crackers, panko bread crumbs
Not suitable for freezer items.
- Set of 12- 2" x 2" or Set of 18 - 1" x 1" date-opened label stickers for food storage.
- Circle and Orange.
- Write-on label stickers with month, day, and year.
- Durable label stickers that stand up to food, oil, and refrigeration.
- For use on any jars, containers, or packages of food stored in your refrigerator or pantry.
- To avoid smudging, we recommend using a fine or ultra-fine permanent marker.