The Challenge is For Any Home Cook Who:
- Is bored with cooking,
- would like to feed their families more variety,
- wants to be more organized with grocery shopping so they stop wasting food,
- wish to save money on food bills,
- wants to eat well-balanced meals,
- wishes to cook stress-free.
How It Works :
The FREE challenge starts every Sunday.
Every Sunday and Wednesday for 21 days you'll receive an email with a video.
Sunday the video will coach you to do a meal plan. Then on Wednesday you'll receive an informational video on veggies, legumes and grains to inspire and motivate you to cook yummy meals filled with tasty, whole foods.
Who It's For?
The everyday cook who needs motivation and inspiration to cook at home and is disorganized with meal planning. Who is looking for a solution to get into the kitchen and cook healthy, yummy meals.
What You Get:
• Eight emails delivered twice a week over 21 days,
• meal planning coaching videos,
• food videos on veggies, grains, legumes and proteins,
• helpful kitchen tips,
• subscription to the Recipes To The Rescue Newsletter,
• meal planning templates.
If you miss the Sunday video coaching emails you can view them on the Recipes To The Rescue Online School website.
You'll have access to the school once you sign up. You'll be sent an email with instructions on how to create a password.
If you have any problems or questions, please contact us here.