It's hard to remember how long condiments have been in your refrigerator. It's the reason why we've created these useful date-opened label stickers.
Use the food label stickers to write the date (mm/dd/yy) on any jar, container, or package of food opened you open and store in your pantry or refrigerator.
It will help stop food waste and guessing how long food has been open in your refrigerator!
- Opened jars of condiments (mayo, ketchup, mustard)
- Opened jars of salsa, pesto, barbecue sauce
- Opened jars of specialty items (capers, olives, asian sauces)
- Opened packages of cheese or dairy items (sour cream)
- Opened tetra packs
- Packages of dry goods (flour, baking soda, oats, legumes, rice)
- Packages of cookies, crackers, panko bread crumbs
- Set of 12 - 2" x 2" or Set of 18 - 1"x1" date-opened label stickers for food storage.
- Circle with purple grape
- Write-on label stickers with month, day, and year.
- Durable label stickers that stand up to food, oil, and refrigeration.
- For use on any jars, containers, or packages of food stored in your refrigerator or pantry.
- To avoid smudging, we recommend using a fine or ultra-fine permanent marker.